NEW: COLLEGE & CAREER ASSESSMENT
Is your teenager bewildered about his/her future? There are so many choices and it can be daunting if undecided or confused about what path is the right choice. This assessment has been designed to help high school and college-age students with individualized information about aptitude, intellectual strengths and weaknesses, current academic levels, personality factors and compatible interests. All of these factors contribute to choosing a course that will provide long-term academic, career path and future satisfaction.
Below is a document created to provide parents with tips regarding children with Neurobehavioral Disorders, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, ODD and Autism (NBDs)
Recommended Online Resources
Articles originally published on ADDitude magazine :
- How to Diffuse and Angry Child
- Why We Feel So Intensely: Understanding ADHD Emotions
- ADHD Medications: 10 Ways to Get it Right
- Homework an Study Shortcuts: 12 Ways to Get Things Done Quicker
- Creating An IEP/504 Plan for Your ADHD Child
Group Therapy: There are currently no sessions being offered.